All contents including questions, answers, explanations, assignments, and tutoring materials served from the ExamLab project at the internet domain name examlab.org and/or any sub-domain of it, are copyrighted by Devaka Cooray, the author and the founder of the ExamLab project.
By registering with ExamLab, you are agree to the term that you are not allowed to copy, modify, adapt, derive, and/or redistribute any material copyrighted by the author of the ExamLab project, unless you do it for fair use fulfilling all conditions stated below as A1, A2, A3 and A4.
- A1: You post them on a web-based forum
- A2: You attribute it explicitly that the contents are from ExamLab project
- A3: You post them for the only purpose of learning for yourself
- A4: You do not post them for any commercial use
In no way are any of the following rights affected by the above term:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations
- The author's moral rights
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights
By registering with ExamLab, you also agree that you will not create multiple user accounts for you. ExamLab reserves the right to block and/or delete any account for any reasonable reason.
Sun is a trademark or registered trademark of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Java is a trademark or registered trademark of Oracle corporation and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. All other brands, service names, product names, and logos found within the ExamLab project and its materials are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
This document was last updated on March 04, 2015